Use this playlist of short videos to keep yourself moving.
In classes you will have heard some of the following:
- Anima - Light of Aluna:
- Spiritual Healing:
- Mat Pilates Power Mix 3:
- I Chill - Piano Lounge:
Or why not try making your own play list? Find music you love and put it all into a 60/70 minute play list. Music without singing usually works best for this kind of work.
Finding and purchasing things on line at the moment is a tricky and ever changing business. These are some ideas and items we were able to find at the time of writing.
Yamuna® Body Rolling Balls
See the list below for availability and prices. Please contact us directly if you wish to purchase any Yamuna® Body Rolling balls.
- Silver Ball:
- Gold Ball:
- Pearl Ball:
- Black/Calf Balls (pair):
You can find mats in a huge range of prices and qualities from £5-£45. I recommend choosing between thick yoga mats or, for greater comfort, cushioned exercises mats like these:
The cushioned version will give you greater comfort but will move around on a smooth floor. The yoga mats will give you more feeling of the floor and won’t move about beneath you. TOP TIP: make sure the mat is longer than you are before you buy!
- Fitness Mad Pilates 7" Core Strength & Pelvic Exersoft Ball
- Fitness Mad Yoga/Pilates Soft Exersoft Ball
Lots of places sell these at varying prices. It’s worth searching around. You will usually find these in 4 different resistances from remedial to advanced.
In classes we use:
- Light / Remedial
Although different companies will use different colours. We use:
- Supaflex X-Band Length - 4 Pack
- I have a handful of pink ones left for £7 each. Contact us directly.
These can be particularly tricky to find right now, with good ones out of stock in many places, but you could try these:
How to get the best from your online class:
- Have your room as well lit as possible.
- Set up your device and take 2 minutes to place your mat in the centre of your camera view. Have your mat in a sideways or diagonal position.
- Wear lighter coloured clothing with a different colour top and trousers if possible.
- Turn the volume up to maximum on your device and, if you have them, wireless headphones are great.
We hope you find this list helpful, but please get in touch if there is anything else we can do.